We invite you...
To become a Local Business Partner.
We help local business owners implement a financial wellness program for their employees to relieve employee financial stress, increase employee retention and improve the business' bottom line. Here are some of the benefits of partnering with us.
Benefits for your business:
- Increase employee satisfaction, retention, and engagement.
- Financial education as a free addition to your benefits package.
- Networking opportunities for your business.
- On-site membership openings for new and existing employees.
- Your own personal contact at the Credit Union to help address the needs of your staff.
- No cost to you or your employees.
Benefits for your employees:
- Free financial education workshops offered on-site.
- Access to all of our products, services, surcharge-free ATMs and our shared branching network.
- Access to our Financial Advisor.
- Free individual financial and credit counseling services.
- Advance notice of upcoming promotions.
- Access to direct deposit.
What other business partners are saying:
"The more that Spokane Federal has had a presence here in the call center, and the more that they provide useful and educational information, employees are thinking about saving and their futures." -Brian Gabriel, Call Center Manager, Sound Telecom
Call me Jon Maroni, Business Development Officer at 509-323-1317 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your initial consultation and your first on-site financial wellness workshop. We will sit down and discuss the needs of your employees and create a strategy to help them reach their financial goals. I look forward to working with you.
Business Development Officer-Certified Financial Counselor