The road to financial independence starts here.
The partnership you have with Spokane Federal Credit Union extends to Spokane Federal Credit Union's Investment and Insurance Service Center, through our broker-dealer CUSO Financial Services, LP (CFS*).
Whether you're looking for overall financial guidance, assistance with a specific financial goal, creating a comprehensive financial plan or just getting a second opinion, we're here to help.
- Reviewing Your Current Financial Plan
- Retirement Planning
- IRA, 401(k), 403(b), 457 Plans, and TSP Rollovers
- Tax Efficient Investments**
- Retirement Income Strategies
- Education Funding
- Life and Long Term Care Insurance
Our vision at Spokane Federal Credit Union is to provide our members superior financial solutions, comprehensive products and an unparalleled service experience.
In today's market, it's essential to work with a financial advisor who can provide you insight and guidance based on an understanding of your unique situation.
For assistance with investment questions, please call (858) 530-4400.
Whether it's developing sound solutions for your retirement, generating income, or protecting your assets through insurance, we're here to:
- Listen to your financial needs
- Provide impartial advice to help you make informed decisions
- Review your current investments, assess them in light of your financial goals and help you align the two
- Assist you in creating a portfolio that reflects your investment objectives and risk tolerance
- Help you plan for retirement
- Give you information on tax-deferred** savings plans
- Complete an insurance analysis
Note: Your member ID and password are different from your credit union login credentials.
Have you ever wondered how much you should be saving for college or retirement? Or, maybe you'd like to get an idea what your 401(k) may be worth? Try our lifestyle calculators for answers to these questions and more.