The Road to Financial Independence Starts Here.
- Reviewing Your Current Financial Plan
- Retirement Planning
- IRA, 401(k), 403(b), 457 Plans, and TSP Rollovers
- Tax Efficient Investments**
- Retirement Income Strategies
- Education Funding
- Life and Long Term Care Insurance
Our vision at Spokane Federal Credit Union is to provide our members superior financial solutions, comprehensive products and an unparalleled service experience.
The partnership you have with Spokane Federal Credit Union extends to Spokane Federal Credit Union's Investment and Insurance Service Center, through our broker dealer CUSO Financial Services, LP (CFS*).
Whether you’re looking for overall financial guidance, assistance with a specific financial goal, creating a comprehensive financial plan or just get a second opinion, we’re here to help.
For assistance with investment questions, please call CFS* Financial Advisor David Elster, CFP®, at 858-805-7949.
Note: Your member ID and password are different from your credit union login credentials.
In today's market, it's essential to work with a financial advisor who can provide you insight and guidance based on an understanding of your unique situation.
Whether it's developing sound solutions for your retirement, generating income, or protecting your assets through insurance, we're here to:
- Listen to your financial needs
- Provide impartial advice to help you make informed decisions
- Review your current investments, assess them in light of your financial goals and help you align the two
- Assist you in creating a portfolio that reflects your investment objectives and risk tolerance
- Help you plan for retirement
- Give you information on tax-deferred** savings plans
- Complete an insurance analysis
Download the MyPortfolioView Mobile App to view your investment accounts on-the-go. Try it today!
*Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (“CFS”), a registered broker-dealer (Member FINRA/SIPC) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor.
Products offered through CFS: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through CFS. The Credit Union has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to credit union members.
**For specific tax advice, please consult a qualified tax professional.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, Certified Financial Planner™ and federally registered CFP (with flame design) in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board's initial and ongoing certification requirements.